First came the Nokia with Lumia 920, then Sony with Xperia Z followed by Blackberry Z10, HTC One and most recent Samsung Galaxy S4. These were the flagship offerings from five out of seven tier 1 manufacturers of the smartphone world but the picture isn’t over there are still two manufacturers left. No wild guesses here because they are none other than Motorola and Apple once pioneer’s in there filed but now struggling yes apple is struggling and Motorola is nowhere in the picture, but wait there is a spoiler.
The battle is still open, and they are both prepping there ultimate weapons Apple to give Samsung nightmares and Motorola to regain its lost glory, and trust me they are going to bring something great and here is there detail as following:
Apple iPhone 6: Coming June 2013
- 4.7” Full HD Display.
- Apple A7 Processor 3X faster
- New revamped iOS with brand new features, simple but more powerful.
- Siri taken to next level.
- Maps taken to next Level.
- May be new desktop.
But this one could be lethal
Motorola X Phone: Coming May 2013
- Motorola customizable hardware.
- S800 Processor 2 GB RAM.
- Breakthrough Camera or Camera feature or both.
- Water and dust Proof.
- Choice of Colors Texture Software Memory.
- Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
- Wow Factor.
- Voice assistance and gesture control.
- Great Industrial design.
- Premium feel.
Both these phones will definitely out stand current competitors according to current reports and will be new market leaders, ill be back soon with more reports